Video - Pass On Your Favorite Book
Think about this – How about a video where a group of readers pass on their favorite book? How cool would it be where a single video feature multiple readers sharing and passing on their favorite book! Bonus would be that you would get multiple books to add on your TBR list or/and wish-list!
To make this easier, I’ve sorted the idea in an FAQ format.
There is a transition I am trying to make to make the final video more interesting & creative.
The video should be in a landscape mode (Horizontal). This is very important!!
RATIO – 16:9
Pull the book from below and end the video by passing it above the frame. I’ve attached a video down below for reference. (Check the sample)
You can bring in your creativity but make sure that the start and end is the same i.e. pull the book from below and pass it on above.
- Try to record your video in natural light.
- You can try and have your bookish background in the video (not necessary, of course)
- You could do some kinda acting (eg – you are studying and all of a sudden you pass on a book or you are cooking or playing ludo or sleeping and passing on)
- Try to be in the middle of your video frame so that the video looks aesthetically aligned.
- Try not to select some general book just to eliminate the possibility of repetition. However, if that is your favorite, go on! Pass on the book.
All the submitted videos will go on my booktube channel as a compilation. No part of it can or shall be re-posted on YouTube without the channel admin’s permission. (Copyright Issues)
The final video can however be shared on WhatsApp, Instagram or/and Twitter Twitter but NOT YouTube because of the privacy and copyright issue.
By submitting your video, you agree with the same above.
For better video quality you shall email your video to me on email@example.com with the Subject – BookTube Feature #01
Attach your video in the email. Send your Instagram/Youtube/ Twitter links too.
Right away! As soon as you can.
The 1st Part will be uploaded on 15th May, 2020.
I plan to keep this go on for as long as it can and bring in the final edit in a form of series. So if you are reading this one month from the article is published, you can still go on and submit your video!
I’ll do all the editing and the final cuts. You don’t have to worry about the same.
That’s it!! Let’s do this. I am really excited about my 1st Pass On Your Favorite Book project for my youtube channel! I look forward to your email entry. Share it with your nerdy friends.